Sheet metal workers
SET HR has contract positions for Sheet Metal Workers working Base maintenance on B737NG Aircraft.
- Start: ASAP – May (Possible extensions until the end of the year)
- Umbrella/LTD Rate: €25.50 per hour + €2 per hour retainer paid in May.
- Hours: est. 60hrs per week – 12 hrs per day avg
- Shift: 6 days on 1 day off
- Accommodation: Provided either a hotel nearby to the airport or one in town (bus is provided for transport to work from the hotel in town)
- Flights: Flights at start and end of the contract only
- Base maintenance, C-checks, defect rectification, inspections etc
- Tooling: Not Provided- only basic tools required – Shadowed and Inventoried
- 6 months experience on B737NG type within the last 2 years – verified by logbooks/Reference Letters
- EWIS, FTS, HF (initial + recurrent)
- You have your own tooling/toolbox that is shadowed and inventoried
- Photo of toolbox
- Passport and Passport Photo (Portrait photo on white background)