Find your dream position
- The business of a company is Supplementary Health Insurance and is looking to recruit a Data Administrator.
- Good knowledge of French (not less than B1)
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Skill and interest in working with numbers and performing basic calculations
- Good computer skills (particularly Excel and Word) and willingness to upgrade in this area
- Good written communication skills
- Flexibility and adaptability in the context of a growing business and building a new team
- Experience in the insurance, accounting and/or banking sector would be an advantage
- Competitive remuneration
- Standard working hours with some flexibility
- 24 days paid annual leave
- Additional health insurance - luxury package
- Food vouchers
- Ability to work remotely
- Office facilities
- A Bulgarian electrical equipment manufacturer is looking to recruit an Electrical Engineer.
- Motivation and desire for development in the Energy sector;
- to be a graduate engineer, majoring in Electrical Engineering, Electrical Machinery and Apparatus, Electrical Engineering, Power Engineering, Electrical Equipment;
- have computer skills and know how to work with AutoCAD, MS office software;
- organised and able to allocate your time and tasks properly;
- Communicative and great at working in a team;
- excellent command of English
- Opportunity for professional realization and career development in a leading company in its industry;
- Initial training and on-boarding;
- Follow-up company training;
- Transport Acquisition;
- Valet parking;
- Food vouchers;
- Provided a daily meal benefit;
- Bonuses for public holidays, summer vacations and family occasions;
- A Bulgarian trading company is looking to recruit an Operational Accountant.
- Computer literacy
- Experience in a similar position
- Economic education is an advantage.
- Experience in working with ERP system.
- Team affiliation and skills to work in a dynamic environment;
- Ability to organize work effectively;
- Responsible attitude to the tasks;
- Employment contract, insurance and long-term employment;
- Full working day
- Secure and regular pay
- Staff discount when shopping at the retailer
|Job Category||Accounting, Audit, Finance|
- Training Centre is looking to recruit an Account Manager.
- To be results oriented and strive for customer satisfaction;
- Have an eye for detail, analytical thinking and initiative;
- To be creative and to be able to make quick and adequate decisions in crisis situations;
- To be determined;
- Have strong organisational skills and work effectively in a team;
- Have a minimum of B1 (Intermediate) level English and good computer literacy.
- Regular trainings;
- A stimulating work atmosphere where you will have the opportunity to contribute and develop with new ideas and approaches;
- Work in an energetic, cohesive and focused team;
- A job where you contribute to the development of the society you live in;
- Job stability and long-term commitment;
- Good pay that increases along with demonstrated performance;
- Motivating social package.
|Job Category||Education and Translations|
- A medical products retailer is looking to recruit an Operations Director.
- Higher education
- English - C1 Advanced
- Operations management experience is an advantage
- Driving licence cat. В
- Labour contract
- Base salary 2500 BGN
- Bonuses against results
- Company car, tablet, phone
- Full working hours
- Opportunities for career development and partnership
|Job Category||Health, Trade|
- A Bulgarian company, leader in the distribution and logistics of fast moving consumer goods is looking to recruit a Sales Manager.
- With a university degree;
- With successful managerial experience of minimum 2/two/years of which minimum 1/one/ in FMCG;
- Active driver category "B"
- With excellent MS Office suite operation skills.
- Work in a prestigious and well-established company;
- Opportunity for professional realization and development;
- Working in a dynamic environment;
- Fair labour relations;
- Five-day work week;
- Company car, laptop and telephone.
- A real estate sales and lettings consultancy is looking to recruit an Office Manager.
- Higher education
- Experience in similar position minimum 1 yr.
- Good computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Fluency in good English
- Ability to prioritize workflow
- Responsible attitude to the responsibilities assumed
- Friendly and communicative personality.
- Dynamic and interesting work among a team of professionals, in an innovative company -
- Aristocratic office with central location;
- Introductory training to familiarise with the field and how to work;
- Opportunity to acquire new knowledge and skills;
|Job Category||Intermediary activity, Trade|
- A lending institution is looking to recruit an Area Manager.
- Relevant to the position Education;
- Experience in team management, sales knowledge is an advantage;
- Skills in the daily organization of the work of the team entrusted;
- Skills in motivation and overall team control;
- Sales skills and experience in direct sales;
- Computer literacy (MS Office).
- Employment contract and insurance on real income;
- Additional pay based on results achieved;
- Very good social package;
- Opportunity for professional development;
- In-house training based on European best practices.
- An international retail chain with a long history is looking to recruit a Deputy Store Manager.
- Completed higher education
- Good organizational skills and leadership experience.
- Willingness to work shifts and weekends.
- Good computer literacy - word/excel
- Previous experience is an advantage
- Attractive monthly salary. Eight-hour work day on permanent work health insurance, sports card, participation in various company events and trainings.
- Medical Center is looking to hire a motivated and responsible candidate for the position of Sales Manager.
- Minimum of 3 years sales experience. Healthcare experience will be considered an advantage;
- 8 days a month, taking on a customer service hotline during the hours of 5pm to 9am.
- Driving licence;
- Excellent phone, email and live communication skills;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office programs;
- Fluency in English is an advantage.
- Very good pay and working conditions;
- Working for a market leading company;
- Fair working relationships;
- Opportunity for professional development.
- Provision of a company car and telephone.
- A leader in the FMCG trade with a market presence of over 17 years is looking to recruit a Transport Manager.
- Higher Education;
- Experience in similar position 3 years;
- Work with MS Office;
- Self-initiative and good analytical skills;
- Communication and teamwork skills;
- Responsible and reliable individual with excellent organizational skills
- Competitive remuneration;
- Realization in a large international company;
- Work in a team of professionals;
- Opportunity for professional development.
- A fashion retailer is looking to recruit a Head of Online Sales.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a management position;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in online trading;
- Excellent computer literacy;
- English - Advanced;
- Ability to analyze and manage a large volume of information;
- Negotiation skills.
- Freedom for creativity and realization of valuable ideas;
- Work with motivated and smiling colleagues;
- Competitive remuneration;
- Food vouchers;
- Ability to work from home on certain days.
- Good knowledge of electrical installations (high and low current) in the field of mechanical engineering and automation
- - Good knowledge of automation and control of electric motors, compressors, hydraulic automation, etc.
- - Design of electrical panels and quantity accounts
- - Directly responsible for electrical part of projects and orders
- - Participation in and management of the survey and design process for the electrical part
- - Responsible for communication with customers
- - Responsible for communicating with suppliers, monitoring new developments and negotiating terms
- - Performs analysis of vendor selection bids, bills of quantities and drawings for the Electrical portion
- - Lead consultations and negotiations for supplier and product selection
- - Responsible for adherence to the approved linear calendar schedule, project/task order deadlines on the electrical part
- - Supervise the execution process of the project/task under construction in the Electrical part and responsible for the quality execution
- - Participates in the selection and ordering of materials and items in the execution of a given project
- - Prepares reports and reports related to the overall activity of the contract implementation under the part Electrical
- - Actively involved in technical support of clients and commissioning of completed projects
- - Monitoring and planning, participation in the management of the electrical department
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent; (Electronics, Automation, etc.)
- - Professional experience in mechanical engineering and automation
- - Good knowledge and working with CAD software to design electrical panels.
- - Fluency in English - written and spoken /working level/
- - Technical and leadership skills;
- - Computer literacy;
- - Personal skills: responsibility, communication, loyalty, teamwork skills;
- - Driving licence, category B;
- - References from previous employers;
- A responsible and challenging position in a company with a proven track record in engineering for both the domestic and export market;
- - Work in a professional team with clear goals and good internal organization;
- - Opportunity for long-term professional development;
- - Incentive pay linked to individual performance.
- A Bulgarian company with more than 200 employees in over 20 cities is the largest franchise chain in Bulgaria and one of the leading companies in Eastern Europe looking to recruit a Market Development Manager.
- Higher economic education;
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in the commercial field
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a senior management position
- Leadership potential and excellent organizational skills
- Desire for self-improvement and results
- Determination, communication and initiative
- Computer literacy: MS Office, MS Word, MS Excel
- Greek - excellent
- English - Advanced
- General economic and marketing knowledge;
- Main regulations and laws in Greece
- Driving licence, category - "B"
- Permanent employment contract
- Introductory training and ongoing support as you enter the nature of the work;
- Long term contract commitment in a growing company;
- A bonus system in addition to basic salary;
- Fair attitude and pleasant working atmosphere in a young and energetic team;
- In-house training to develop knowledge and skills;
- Opportunity for career development.
- A financial institution is looking to add to its team an employee to fill the position of Head of Strategic Planning and Performance Reporting
- Education - higher education in economics, master's degree;
- Professional experience: minimum 3 years of work experience in banking, finance, financial and regulatory reporting or financial audit;
- Knowledge of accounting, financial and/or regulatory reporting, knowledge of financial statement preparation principles, financial analysis;
- Ability to effectively organize workflow and meet set deadlines;
- Excellent computer literacy - MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Working level of English (required for documentation and presentations);
- Good communication and teamwork skills;
- Personal motivation to achieve results, expand personal potential and professional skills.
Description: - A company manufacturing and trading pharmaceutical, cosmetic and chemical products is looking to recruit a Manufacturing Engineer. Requirements: - Higher or secondary technical education- Automation, Automation, Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Mechanics and others - MS Office skills - Working level of English - Willingness to work a three-shift, rotating schedule - Responsibility and integrity in the performance of duties - Teamwork skills, loyalty and honesty in the performance of tasks The company offers: - Training for the position and opportunity for career development - Pay according to performance and experience and additional benefits - Attractive monthly salary. Eight-hour work day on permanent work health insurance, sports card, participation in various company events and trainings. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.