Business Development Manager
- A Bulgarian company, a leading manufacturer of organic foods and food supplements is looking to recruit a Business Development Manager.
- Management experience. People management, process integration, expansion.
- Personal discipline and self-control.
- Skill in personal goal setting and execution.
- Experience in working with FMCG distributors
- English language at least B2 level and experience with it, both spoken and written.
- Work with Google sheet, Word, Excel.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Creativity and personal motivation to achieve high results.
The company offers:
- Long-term commitment
- Fair pay which is a combination of good solid remuneration plus a percentage of deals done.
- A friendly and cohesive team made up of industry professionals.
- 20 days paid annual leave
- Flexible working hours from Monday to Friday.
- Direct, honest and open communication from the line manager.
- Timely testimonial and feedback
- Opportunity for career development
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
|Job Category||Management and Business Development|