- An insurance company with a long history is looking to recruit a Business Project Manager.
- Higher education – economic or technical profile.
- Experience in a similar position – minimum 3 years.
- Very good communication skills.
- Fluency in English.
- Computer literacy – Microsoft Office, SQL, ERP, API.
- Basic knowledge of web programming.
- Knowledge and experience in insurance is an advantage.
- Organization and prioritization skills.
The company offers:
- Motivating work environment with opportunity for professional development.
- Excellent remuneration linked to the result.
- Paid annual leave – 25 days.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
|Job Category||Banks/Lending, Management and Business Development|