- Good knowledge of electrical installations (high and low current) in the field of mechanical engineering and automation
- – Good knowledge of automation and control of electric motors, compressors, hydraulic automation, etc.
- – Design of electrical panels and quantity accounts
- – Directly responsible for electrical part of projects and orders
- – Participation in and management of the survey and design process for the electrical part
- – Responsible for communication with customers
- – Responsible for communicating with suppliers, monitoring new developments and negotiating terms
- – Performs analysis of vendor selection bids, bills of quantities and drawings for the Electrical portion
- – Lead consultations and negotiations for supplier and product selection
- – Responsible for adherence to the approved linear calendar schedule, project/task order deadlines on the electrical part
- – Supervise the execution process of the project/task under construction in the Electrical part and responsible for the quality execution
- – Participates in the selection and ordering of materials and items in the execution of a given project
- – Prepares reports and reports related to the overall activity of the contract implementation under the part Electrical
- – Actively involved in technical support of clients and commissioning of completed projects
- – Monitoring and planning, participation in the management of the electrical department
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent; (Electronics, Automation, etc.)
- – Professional experience in mechanical engineering and automation
- – Good knowledge and working with CAD software to design electrical panels.
- – Fluency in English – written and spoken /working level/
- – Technical and leadership skills;
- – Computer literacy;
- – Personal skills: responsibility, communication, loyalty, teamwork skills;
- – Driving licence, category B;
- – References from previous employers;
The company offers:
- A responsible and challenging position in a company with a proven track record in engineering for both the domestic and export market;
- – Work in a professional team with clear goals and good internal organization;
- – Opportunity for long-term professional development;
- – Incentive pay linked to individual performance.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.