- A financial institution is looking to add to its team an employee to fill the position of Head of Strategic Planning and Performance Reporting
- Education – higher education in economics, master’s degree;
- Professional experience: minimum 3 years of work experience in banking, finance, financial and regulatory reporting or financial audit;
- Knowledge of accounting, financial and/or regulatory reporting, knowledge of financial statement preparation principles, financial analysis;
- Ability to effectively organize workflow and meet set deadlines;
- Excellent computer literacy – MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Working level of English (required for documentation and presentations);
- Good communication and teamwork skills;
- Personal motivation to achieve results, expand personal potential and professional skills.
The company offers:
If you are interested in this offer, please send your CV with a recent photo by 10.01.2023 at the latest. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.