- A real estate sales and lettings consultancy is looking to recruit an Office Manager.
- Higher education
- Experience in similar position minimum 1 yr.
- Good computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Fluency in good English
- Ability to prioritize workflow
- Responsible attitude to the responsibilities assumed
- Friendly and communicative personality.
The company offers:
- Dynamic and interesting work among a team of professionals, in an innovative company –
- Aristocratic office with central location;
- Introductory training to familiarise with the field and how to work;
- Opportunity to acquire new knowledge and skills;
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
|Job Category||Intermediary activity, Trade|