– A company manufacturing and trading pharmaceutical, cosmetic and chemical products is looking to recruit a Manufacturing Engineer.
– Higher or secondary technical education- Automation, Automation, Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Mechanics and others
– MS Office skills
– Working level of English
– Willingness to work a three-shift, rotating schedule
– Responsibility and integrity in the performance of duties
– Teamwork skills, loyalty and honesty in the performance of tasks
The company offers:
– Training for the position and opportunity for career development
– Pay according to performance and experience and additional benefits
– Attractive monthly salary. Eight-hour work day on permanent work health insurance, sports card, participation in various company events and trainings.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.