- A security company is looking to recruit a Security Systems Technician.
- secondary special (technical) education;
- security systems construction and maintenance;
- qualification in electrical engineering and/or telecommunications and a Group III qualification in electrical safety (considered an advantage);
- knowledge of the construction and maintenance of low-current installations, video surveillance systems, video intercom systems, security access control;
- Knowledge regarding RACK installation and arrangement, termination and in-building wiring certification (considered an asset);
- good computer literacy (knowledge of operating systems IOS, Android, Windows, MAC OS, etc.);
- driving licence.
The company offers:
- attractive monthly salary and additional remuneration for each year of experience
- up to two salaries annual bonus for excellent achievement of the set goals
- 20 days annual leave, including an additional day of birthday rest
- additional health insurance;
- timely payment of monthly salary;
- full insurance package;
- high-end workwear;
- regular technical trainings;
- Office phone;
- Opportunity for career growth and development programs;
- Dedicated training and knowledge sharing programmes.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
|Job Category||Engineers, Security and Safety|